Creating the Strategic Context for Mission-Critical Projects
Version 3.0 of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® emphasizes the importance of value creation in the role of the Business Analyst.
The BA still must gather accurate requirements from business users. To maximize the positive impact of recommended solutions, the BA must also understand the strategic context for a given project and guide solution design. Success for the BA should be measured by the value an implemented solution adds for the organization and its customers.
Additional InformationKey Topics
- Establishing the business analysis framework
- Aligning Knowledge Areas with life cycles
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define the business needs
- Creating the business case
- Planning the business analysis activities for a project
Each participant will receive a copy of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®), 3.0.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Business Analysis
Learn how our Business Analysis Certificate program can teach you to bridge the gap between business and IT.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.