In this course, you will learn how to write effective user stories and acceptance tests, and how to map existing requirements processes to an agile approach. A user story is a brief and clear description of system functionality that is of real value to a user.
Written from the users’ perspective, good user stories drive effective requirements development, acceptance testing, and ultimately the delivery of value to the customer by the system.
- Identifying and describing user roles
- Knowing the characteristics of an effective user representative
- Understanding how to use lightweight techniques for iterative requirements gathering
- Understanding the prioritization of stories for iterations and releases
- Writing vision statements, user stories and acceptance tests for user stories
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required