In this course, you will learn how to write effective user stories and acceptance tests, and how to map existing requirements processes to an agile approach. A user story is a brief and clear description of system functionality that is of real value to a user.
Written from the users’ perspective, good user stories drive effective requirements development, acceptance testing, and ultimately the delivery of value to the customer by the system.
- Identifying and describing user roles
- Knowing the characteristics of an effective user representative
- Understanding how to use lightweight techniques for iterative requirements gathering
- Understanding the prioritization of stories for iterations and releases
- Writing vision statements, user stories and acceptance tests for user stories
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Business Analysis
Learn how our Business Analysis Certificate program can teach you to bridge the gap between business and IT.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.