Stakeholders include any individual, group, or organization that can affect — or be affected by — your business, project, or program.
Stakeholders are those individuals, groups, or organizations who have a vested interest in your project or program.
Every business from small to large has stakeholders, and how well you manage your engagements with them will have positive or negative impacts on your endeavor.
This course will cover stakeholder engagement strategies and techniques to drive successful outcomes.
- Identify Stakeholders
- Analyze Stakeholder Needs, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Assess Stakeholders’ Levels of Participation
- Determine Whether Stakeholders are Advocates or Opponents
- Explore Stakeholder Communications
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
- Understand how to identify stakeholders
- Identify methods to analyze stakeholders and categorize their involvement
- Tips on how to best communicate with stakeholders based on stakeholder-categories
- Ideas on how to manage stakeholder relationships and expectations