This 2-day course enables you to prepare for the SAFe® Scrum Master Exam and learn to be a successful Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise context. This training, led by experienced and certified instructors, will cover the entire syllabus for the exam and will explore the implementation of Scrum across the enterprise.
Once you have completed the course, you will be well-versed in the core components of Scaled Agile development and will know how to lead high-performing Agile teams to success.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
- Characterizing the Role of the Scrum Master
- Experience PI Planning
- Facilitating Iteration Execution
- Finishing the PI
- Coaching the Agile Team
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- After completing the course participants will be given access to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) exam, along with a practice test.
- After passing the exam participants will be certified as a SAFe® Scrum Master 4.6, an internationally-recognized certification, which includes a certificate and digital badge.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- SAFe® Scrum Master Certification Exam Prep : Required