Bringing new talent into your organization takes time and money. Learn a few steps to make sure that your interview and hiring process supports finding and picking the right candidate for a role. Interviewing is an art, not a science, but you can increase your abilities in spotting and hiring talent.
- The structure of an interview
- Aligning questions with corporate or team competencies
- Behavioral interviewing
- Things to watch for
- Confidence in hiring the right person
- An understanding of what questions to avoid
- Techniques to help with comparing candidates
- The beginning of a structured interview guide
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Management Essentials Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.