Bundle Pricing and Information
What is Bundle Pricing?
Bundle Pricing allows you to enroll in a Certificate by paying for all of the courses in the Certificate up front at a discounted rate. Once you have purchased a Bundle, you are able to enroll in one section of each of the Certificate's required courses (at zero additional cost) for 365 days.
Are Bundle Discounts Available for All Certificates?
No, not all Certificates have Bundle Pricing. The following Certificates are available for Bundle Pricing:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Management
- Forensic Accounting
- Human Resources Generalist Certificate
- Project Management
- Management Essentials Certificate
How to Enroll/Purchase
- From the Certificate page, add the Bundle to your cart using the Add to Cart button in the Bundle area.
- (Optional) Choose which section of each required course you would like to attend and click the Continue button.
- Note: You may select "Make selection at a later time" if you do not know which sections you would like to attend at this time.
- Once you have chosen a section to attend and completed the checkout process, you cannot change your selection.
- If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact our Registration Center 704-687-8900 or email@example.com
- Click the Continue to Checkout button and pay for your purchase. You will be emailed a receipt and any additional information specific to any course(s) you selected.
How to View Your Progress and Enroll in Your Remaining Courses
- Login to your student account at http://continuinged.uncc.edu/portal
- Select My Certificates in the Student Portal menu.
- Click the View Details button beside the Certificate.
- The status of your Certificate will be displayed.
- At the top of this screen, click the Show Next Available Course Sections button to view and enroll in any courses in the Certificate that you have not completed.
- Select the section(s) you would like to attend and click the Continue button.
- To finalize your selection, click the Continue to Checkout button. You will not be registered for the course until you finish the checkout process. You will be emailed a receipt and any additional information specific to any course(s) you selected.
Bundle Refund Policy
You may request a Bundle Refund up to 30 days after purchase as long as you have not started a course in the Bundle within that timeframe. After 30 days, there are no Drops or Refunds, however if you have a schedule conflict, we can discuss Transfer options (subject to applicable Transfer Fees) with you.
If you request a Bundle Refund within 30 days of purchase, you are responsible for all applicable Drop Fees for all courses which you have enrolled in using Bundle Pricing. All courses in the Bundle must be started within 365 days of Bundle purchase.
- Register online by clicking on the Add to Cart button on the course page for the specific section date in which you wish to enroll.
- Register by phone by calling our Registration Center Monday - Friday at 704-687-8900.
- Register in person Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm at the UNC Charlotte Office of Continuing Education, UNC Charlotte Center City, 320 E. 9th Street, 4th floor, Suite 421, Charlotte, NC 28202 - Get Directions
- If you require a paper registration form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Registration Center at 704-687-8900 to request one.
Do I need to be a UNC Charlotte student in order to register for a continuing education program?
No, We do offer programs for enrolled university students, but many of our Continuing Education students are professionals seeking to update their skills, prepare for a career change or promotion, or enhance their knowledge for personal enrichment.