The course provides a general overview of the skills needed to support Lean Six Sigma practitioners as a Project Champion.
The first half of the course covers an introduction to the different styles of leadership needed to champion a Lean Six Sigma project.
The second half of the course covers the critical leadership skills and competencies needed to build and lead powerful Six Sigma teams in a domestic or global environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Belt System and the Champion’s role
- Finding the Six Sigma leadership style that works for you
- Foundation for building and leading powerful Lean Six Sigma teams
- Escalation of and roadblock removal as a Champion and Change Agent
- Using Coaching for Improved Black Belt/Green Belt Performance
- Find the leadership style that works for you as a Champion
- How to prepare for the future of Lean Six Sigma
- How to build and lead powerful Six Sigma teams
- How to use leadership coaching to improve yourself and your Belts
- Those seeking to learn more about becoming a Lean Six Sigma Project Champion
- Leaders that are responsible for Lean Six Sigma practitioners and their projects
- Leaders wanting to build a Lean Six Sigma culture within their organization
- Green or Black Belts wanting to learn the role of their champion or supervisor on a project
Participants will take a 25 question exam multiple choice or true false and must earn a 70% or higher
This is a self-paced, online course. Sign up at any time! Once you register, details about course deadlines are given at the top of the online course page.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt Certification : Required