- View Online Information Session
- Compare the different types of Lean Six Sigma Belts
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
The Orange Belt program provides a general overview of the skills needed to support Lean Six Sigma practitioners as a Project Champion. The first half of the program covers an introduction to the different styles of leadership needed to champion a Lean Six Sigma project. The second half of the program covers the critical leadership skills and competencies needed to build and lead powerful Six Sigma teams in a global environment.
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Six Sigma methodology is increasingly important across a wide range of industries as companies look for ways to improve processes, create efficiencies, and ensure consistent quality across their operation to serve clients and customers.
- Earning your Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt demonstrates your proficiency in six sigma methods and provides value for your company and your professional development career growth.
If you successfully complete the Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt Certification course, you will receive an electronic certificate which may be saved and/or printed to document your attainment of the Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt.
To earn the certification, a multiple-choice exam will be administered at the conclusion of the course. Participants are expected to earn a 70% to pass the exam.