- View Online Information Session
- Compare the different types of Lean Six Sigma Belts
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
The Green Belt program provides a detailed view of three of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies in industry today. The course covers Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes or design new processes. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to lead Lean Six Sigma projects to improve processes within their workplace.
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Six Sigma methodology is increasingly important across a wide range of industries as companies look for ways to improve processes, create efficiencies, and ensure consistent quality across their operation to serve clients and customers.
- Earning your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt demonstrates your proficiency in six sigma methods and provides value for your company and your professional development career growth.
If you successfully complete the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course, you will receive an electronic certificate which may be saved and/or printed to document your attainment of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.To earn the certification, a multiple-choice exam will be administered at the conclusion of the course. Participants are expected to earn a 70% to pass the exam.