This course focuses on the major phases of strategic planning in Institutional Effectiveness; the plan, the implementation, and the annual review of the plan. Institutional Effectiveness (IE) practitioners facilitate developing and setting goals, objectives, and metrics and tracking progress of accomplishments.
- Describe types of strategic plans and components of a strategic plan
- Explain the benefits and limitations of different approaches to building a strategic plan
- Select individuals with appropriate experience and personality for effect strategic planning work
- Lead a team to build a strategic plan
- Create vertical and horizontal alignment in a strategic plan
- Identify measures and metrics for annual reporting of progress
- Create a process that will link strategic planning results to budget requests
- Discuss lessons learned in executing and communicating strategic plans
- Articulate strategies to make the strategic plan a living document
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Institutional Effectiveness Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
4-6 hours per week
Learn More about the Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program
Complete the form below to learn more about our Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program.