This course provides a brief overview of three of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies in the industry today. The first half of the course covers an introduction to the Six Sigma methodology used to improve existing processes or design new processes. The second half of the course is a brief introduction to the methodology called Lean, which provides participants with the general knowledge of the terms used by practitioners in the industry today.
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (DMADV) methodology
- Lean methodology
- General understanding of DMAIC methodology
- General understanding of DMADV methodology
- Key types of Lean activities used in industry
- Those seeking to learn more about Lean Six Sigma
- Employees that have to apply quality within their job
- Team members on a Black Belt or Green Belt project
- 15 questions that are multiple choice or true false
- Must get 70% correct (11/15) to pass
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification : Required
Learn More about Lean Six Sigma
Complete the form below to learn more about our Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification and receive a link to our free information session.