The current and predicted employment trends are mandating that organizations will need to have a solid recruitment and selection strategy in place to remain competitive. To ensure these objectives are achieved, there must be a strong focus on attracting, screening, and hiring the right candidate at the right time. This course is designed to educate participants on best practices around recruitment and selection to establish a clear framework for success.
- Outline of Talent Strategy: Full Cycle Talent Management
- Identifying and Measuring Recruiter Competencies
- Creating a Performance Based Job Descriptions
- Strategic Sourcing and Recruitment
- Selection Strategies: Behavior Based Competencies and Interviewing
- Creating a Talent Pipeline
- The Fundamentals of an Effective Talent Strategy
- Design of a Performance Based Job Description
- Sourcing Strategies
- Developing Behavior Based Competencies and Interview Questions
- Human resource professionals
- Recruitment specialists
- Talent management specialists
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Human Resources Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Human Resources
Our Human Resources courses meet the needs of those individuals who are new to the HR industry, as well as seasoned veteran HR professionals looking for additional training and recertification credits to sustain their credentials.
Complete the form to learn more.