We experience constant change. However, it is a fact that 70% of change initiatives fail. We are facing constant competition, changes in technology and the changing needs of our customers. Our ability to become change agile and to proactively seek to learn new ways to reinvent ourselves, our teams and organizations is critical. This Change Management and OD tools workshop has been designed to provide you with the tools you need to effectively meet those challenges.
- Fundamentals of Change Management
- Why change initiatives fail
- Change management models that work
- Examine the role and impact of communication in ensuring effective change
- Explore the OD tools at your disposal to help you manage change
- Exposure and understanding to a variety of Change Management models
- Learn and apply OD tools to effectively manage change
- Communication tips and techniques to ensure everyone is onboard
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Margaret Rozzi joined the Continuing Education team as a Program Director in 2007. Margaret has over 30 years’ Learning & Development experience in the University, Corporate, Government and Military sectors.